La Mouette inspects, repairs and overhauls paraglider and paramotor sails and harnesses and produces an inspection and / or repair report.
A Standard service consists of the following checkpoints:
- General aspect of the sail
- Measurement, manufacturer comparison and adjustment of the sail setting.
- Control of fabric porosity
- Fabric resistance control
- Sewing thread resistance control
- Elevator inspection
Following this check you will know the state of wear of your wing.
The manufacturers recommend a material check every year or every 100 flight hours, from the second year of the wing.
It is possible to carry out a breakage test of the lines.
This implies an additional cost of 12 € plus the price of the lines to be replaced.