The Ventura is a high-end ultra-comfortable microlight that is lighter than its competitors on the market (reference empty weight 254.4 Kg). Most commonly associated with the ORYX range of wings, it offers more space to the passenger by separating the seat from that of the pilot. The streamlined version makes it a racing machine which remains very manoeuvrable. Motorized with the BMWRS1200S engine or with the ROTAX 912 UL & S, it offers a very interesting alternative in terms of purchase price and consumption. The rudder bar and adjustable seat allow you to comfortably adapt to many sizes. The structure of the trike is in 2024 aluminum and 304 stainless steel, TIG welded and epoxy painted, the polyester body is covered with a colored gelcoat.
60 liters of gasoline divided into 2 tanks, level by translucent pipe (optional electric gauge) The front & rear axles are damped, a hydraulic system brakes the two rear wheels. 80 mm VEGA type MGL engine & flight control instrumentation fitted as standard
The options :
– “XTreme EFIS” instrumentation, FUNKE radio, KTX 2 S transponder, STROBS EPTA LSA, GRS parachute, carbon wing winglets.
* R1200S 100 CV type 1 (100Cv) engine, EV16 SODEMO ECU, Injection, electronic dual ignition, LAMDA probe, altimetric correction (no carburetor icing, no vapor lock, consumption 8 to 10 l / h at 4500 rpm) and VENTURA REDUCER (equipment proven for more than 10 years) or 912 / 912S ROTAX
– Secure motor electrical circuit (forced operation system)
– DUC / FLASH 1m73 carbon three-bladed propeller.
– Exhaust system including a silencer